The Lamborghini Aventador generates more excitement than the average convertible sports car in Los Angeles. With the top down on the roadster you can see the beautiful interior of this Lamborghini Aventador. The car pictured here was photographed at dusk in northern LA.
Review and commentary for the Aventador: http://www.caranddriver.com/lamborghini/aventador
Locations Of Lamborghini Dealers: http://www.lamborghini.com/en/dealers/dealer-locator
Renting a Lamborghini Aventador: http://777exotics.com/lamborghini-aventador-rentals/
We will post more pictures soon. Stay tuned!
Lamborghini Aventador Vs. Ferrari 458 Comparison
What do you get by pitting one God against another? You get the coolest race ever! However, if you are told to choose between two of the most magnificent supercars – Lamborghini Aventador and Ferrari 458, then it becomes really difficult.
- Exclusivity: The Lamborghini has much higher sticker price and hence is much more unique and expensive than a Ferrari make it more priceless and closer to a collectable.
- Top speed: Lamborghini also takes the cake by being about 8 mph faster than a Ferrari.
- Torque it up: If you are a fan of Torque-special engines, then Lamborghini is the clear choice for it carries 30% more torque power than Ferrari.
- Active suspension: This is probably one of the only few areas when Ferrari trumps Lamborghini for there is no active suspension present in the latter.
- Better stopping (60mph): While a Ferrari stops at 99 ft, a Lamborghini stops at 106 ft.
It can be seen from this that while Ferrari 458 is no-doubt a spectacular supercar, Lamborghini Aventador is the clear winner.