The Countach’s third major revision in March 1985 brought 4 valve heads. This model was badged as the 5000 Quattrovalvole but is better known as simply the QV. It was introduced at the ’85 Geneva Auto Show. Engine stroke was increased to 75mm bringing total displacement to 5167cc. Compression was increased to 9.5:1 and 6 downdrafts 2 barrel Weber carburators were once again used. In European trim power increased to 455bhp at 7000rpm. US cars received a specially engineered Bosch KE- Jetronic fuel injection bringing power to only 420bhp at 7000rpm. Torque in the US cars was 340 lb-ft at 5000rpm.This one of the perfect cars from Lamborghini.
- ENGINE Type 60° V12, Longitudinal, Mid-Mounted,
- DOHC per bank Valves 4 per cylinder Bore/Stroke 85.5mm x 75mm Capacity 5,167cc US Spec
- Fuel System Bosch K-Jetronic
- Fuel Injection Max power 420bhp @ 7,000rpm Torque 340 ft/lbs @ 5,200rpm Compression 9.2:1
- Euro Spec Fuel System 6 Weber 44 DCNF Max power 455bhp @ 7,000rpm Torque 340 ft/lbs @ 5,200rpm Compression 8:1
- TRANSMISSION Gearbox 5-speed + reverse, All-Syncromesh Clutch Single dry plate hydraulically operated